Volunteering at Alina Lodge
Alina Lodge relies greatly on the many volunteers that give of their time and of themselves to support our current students on their journey to sobriety.
Current volunteer opportunities include:
- Speakers for AA type meeting on Thursday and/or Saturday nights, 8pm.
- Ongoing support of various special events
- Drivers for outside meetings
- Thursday morning step meeting volunteers:
9.00am: women, 10.00am: men
- 5th Step Volunteers
- Gratitude Picnic Volunteers
Please contact Laurie Andrysiak to learn more about our Volunteer programs.
I am passionate about recovery and helping other women to stay sober thus I am passionate about Alina Lodge. I care about alumni sobriety because I care about my own sobriety. The Lodge has saved many lives over the years; I have seen the miracles; I believe in Alina Lodge.