By providing an estate gift to Alina Lodge and the Little Hill Foundation, your confidence in our mission and vision resonates with those who will be directly impacted by your financial support and investment. Including Alina Lodge in your estate plans reinforces the Board of Trustees and staff's position that the life-saving recovery program will and must be sustained for the next generation of those who seek assistance from the Lodge.
Planned Giving: Including Little Hill Foundation in an individual's or family's estate plans. It is also referred to as Deferred Giving, Estate Giving and Estate Planning.
Through the Alina Lodge Legacy Society, benefactors have an opportunity to leave a lasting legacy in the following ways:
- Bequest of Cash: Little Hill Foundation is named the beneficiary of a specific dollar amount or a percentage of an estate.
- Bequest of Real Estate, Assets and Tangible Property: Little Hill Foundation is named the beneficiary of assets including real estate, securities, closely held stock, or tangible personal property such as art, jewelry and boats.
- Residuary Bequest: Little Hill Foundation is named the beneficiary of all or a percentage of the remainder of an estate after the payment of bequests and expenses.
- Retirement Plan: Little Hill Foundation is named the beneficiary of the remainder of an IRA or a qualified pension or profit-sharing plan.
- Planned Gifts of Life Insurance: Little Hill Foundation is named the beneficiary of a Life Insurance policy as ownership is transferred to Little Hill Foundation by the policyholder.