Volunteering & Celebrating
One of the most valuable assets of Alina Lodge is our alumni. The Alumni Department is dedicated to supporting not only those who have recently begun their journey of recovery, but also those individuals who have enjoyed continuous sobriety.
Current volunteer opportunities include:
- Speakers for AA type meeting on Thursday and/or Saturday nights, 8pm.
- Ongoing support of various special events
- Drivers for outside meetings
- Thursday morning step meeting volunteers:
9.00am: women, 10.00am: men
- 5th Step Volunteers
- Gratitude Picnic Volunteers
Please contact Laurie Andrysiak to learn more about our Volunteer programs.