Family Therapy Program
Alina Lodge offers an extensive clinical therapy program dedicated to supporting families throughout the recovery process. We encourage loved ones to take an active role in their own recovery. Our program is specifically designed to facilitate healing within the entire family system.
Our residential family therapy program is available to immediate family members over the age of 13. Participants are involved in a structured program which includes:
- Educational presentations concerning the disease of alcoholism;
- Support and understanding gained in small group discussion
- Individual conference time designed to address personal issues
- An introduction to Al-Anon family groups, which we recommend for continuing support
We strongly encourage loved ones to participate in the family program. In our family therapy center, we provide support education for immediate family members during Sunday visits throughout the stay of your student.
Family Program Benefits
Our Family Program was developed to:
- Encourage family members to learn more about addiction
- Teach family members to put objective thought between their natural, well-intentioned impulses and truly appropriate action, in order to restore collapsed households and regain healthy structure
- Teach family members to practice consistency and to avoid making threats and promises
- Encourage family members to include a “higher power” in their own lives
- Encourage family members to attend Al-Anon meetings regularly
- Help family members act in ways that will encourage the successful recovery process
Start Your Journey Today
When you are battling a substance use disorder, reaching out for help is the first step in your recovery journey. Addiction doesn’t happen overnight, nor does recovery. Your brain and body need time to fully heal from addiction, which is why you must reach out to a residential treatment center that will give you the time you need to regain control of your life. Reach out to Alina Lodge today at 800.575.6343 to find out more about our programs and your treatment options.