Alina Lodge offers an extensive clinical therapy program dedicated to supporting families throughout the recovery process. We encourage loved ones to take an active role in their own recovery. Our program is specifically designed to facilitate healing within the entire family system.
Our residential family therapy program is available to immediate family members over the age of 13. Participants are involved in a structured program which includes:
- Educational presentations concerning the disease of alcoholism;
- Support and understanding gained in small group discussion
- Individual conference time designed to address personal issues
- An introduction to Al-Anon family groups, which we recommend for continuing support
We strongly encourage loved ones to participate in the family program. In our family therapy center, we provide support education for immediate family members during Sunday visits throughout the stay of your student.
Family Program Benefits
Our Family Program was developed to:
- Encourage family members to learn more about addiction
- Teach family members to put objective thought between their natural, well-intentioned impulses and truly appropriate action, in order to restore collapsed households and regain healthy structure
- Teach family members to practice consistency and to avoid making threats and promises
- Encourage family members to include a “higher power” in their own lives
- Encourage family members to attend Al-Anon meetings regularly
- Help family members act in ways that will encourage the successful recovery process
Our Admissions Team will help you take the first step on the path to recovery. Contact Alina Lodge online or by calling 833.685.1700 today.