Features of Our 28-Day Rehab Program
Our residential treatment program offers the same quality of care and access to caring professional staff. Some of the many advantages include:
- The minimum length of stay is 28 days, although longer stays are still available
- Smoking is now allowed in designated areas
- Onsite, full-service detox will be reopening soon
- Limited, supervised access to work is available when appropriate
- We continue to accept some insurance
- We now allow family and children contact within the first 28 days
Combine 28 Days with Proven Results
In the summer of 2020, Alina Lodge commissioned the OMNI Institute–an independent social science consultancy–to evaluate our program’s student experience. The results, published in December of 2020, were overwhelmingly positive and included data points like:
- 95% of all participants were confident they would stay sober for the next three months
- 84% of study participants felt “very prepared” to handle cravings for alcohol and drugs after graduating from the program at Alina Lodge
- 90% of those students that started the treatment program completed it
- 88% of participants followed all treatment recommendations, and 87% followed all aftercare recommendations
- 89% of participants reported no substance use in the past month
- 76% of participants reported no substance use since leaving treatment at Alina Lodge
Alina Lodge is committed to proven, effective treatment and care of their students. Our use of evidence-based therapeutic techniques and a personalized approach to care is unchanging. However, not all aspects of treatment and care should be unchanging; there must be room to grow and evolve.
By introducing a 28-day residential treatment program, we bring the same approach used in our long-term residential treatment program–an approach that yields tangible results and has gained us recognition in the industry. However, by establishing a 28-day minimum, we grant access to a larger population of potential participants who need our help.
Change is empowering–whether it is new techniques and processes for the addiction treatment industry or adjustments to a proven residential treatment program. Our students are dynamic and changing, so we adapt to continue providing the best treatment for the best possible outcomes.
Learn More at Alina Lodge Today
Three core values drive the Alina Lodge mission to help individuals who are struggling with substance use disorders and their families. They are:
- Integrity. We help our students become honest with themselves so that they can change their lives.
- Time. We provide time for our students to heal physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Compassion. We offer empathy and safety to our students as we walk with them through discomfort, pain, and fear.
Addiction is complicated. If you, a friend, or a member of your family is battling a substance use disorder and feeling lost or helpless, the compassionate, highly trained clinical staff at Alina Lodge is here to help.
Reach out to us online today or call 833.685.1700 to learn more. It’s time you got the help you deserve.