In the long-term treatment program at Alina Lodge, we are proud to offer genuine solutions for alcoholism and chemical addiction. Time is often the critical factor for full rehabilitation, and so the length of each of our students’ stays is based upon their progress in addiction treatment in New Jersey.
Our Long-Term Treatment Program at Alina Lodge
At Alina Lodge, we have founded our practice on the idea that it takes time to:
- Heal the changes that addiction has made to brain chemistry and the nervous system
- Develop new mental habits and establish new routines
- Practice new life skills
- Heal family relationships
- Understand and implement the 12-step programs and principles
Our abstinence-based treatment model is dedicated to providing a comprehensive array of services. As soon as a client is admitted, we refer to them as a “student” as they will be learning how to live a new and sober life. Time is often the critical factor for successful rehabilitation, and the length of stay is based upon individual progress in treatment. Our highly structured, long-term model was developed to treat the chronic relapser.
We develop individualized treatment plans encompassing dual-diagnosis analysis, which is explicitly aimed at individuals who are struggling with mental health issues in addition to their addiction. Common mental health issues accompanying addiction include:
Time away from substance use has a way of separating out what is a psychiatric issue and what is a behavioral concern. Each individual will have a dedicated counselor for one-on-one therapy and be evaluated for specific group therapies.
The Alina Lodge Team
Our compassionate, highly trained staff is the heart and soul of our organization and has over 500 years of collective sobriety. Our qualified staff uses medically sound, evidence-based treatment modalities to deliver an individualized approach for each student’s specific recovery needs. The Alina Lodge team is comprised of highly competent and experienced professionals, including:
- Licensed and certified addiction counselors
- ASAM-certified medical personnel
- 24-hour nursing department
- Psychologists and addiction psychiatrists
- Family therapists
- Trauma specialists
- Eating disorder counselors
- Certified nutritionists
Furthermore, our multidisciplinary team provides counseling for eating disorders, trauma, anger issues, gambling problems, and more.
We recognize that process addictions are the number one cause attributed to relapse, and we address them during primary treatment.
Alina Lodge’s long-term treatment center in New Jersey aims to help relapse addicts by putting an emphasis on healing the “whole” person. Spirituality, exercise, and proper nutrition are essential aspects of all of our addiction treatment programs. To that end, we offer a fully equipped exercise room, yoga, meditation, religious services of many denominations, as well as access to a certified nutritionist so that our students can maintain the physical and mental health they need to achieve lasting recovery.
Clinical Services and Therapy in Our Long-Term Treatment Center
At Alina Lodge, we are proud to offer the full spectrum services and therapies in our long-term treatment program. Among these are:
- Dual-diagnosis treatment
- Psychological evaluation
- 24-hour nursing services
- Relapse prevention
- Codependency series
- Trauma resolution
- Family therapy and family services
- Education and practice in applying 12-step principles
- Reality therapy (accountability for today’s behaviors)
- Non-fraternizing policy
- Gender-exclusive treatment
- A balanced diet and vitamin supplements
- Eating disorder program
- Nicotine cessation (Alina Lodge is a smoke-free environment)
- A focused approach to treatment, including minimizing outside distractions
- Group and individual therapy
- Lectures and films, as well as in-house and community-based 12-step meetings
- Moderate exercise
- Highly structured, non-permissive approach to foster self-discipline
- Multidisciplinary professional staff for treating coexisting and multiple addictive disorders
- Specialty groups and clinical protocols for:
- Young adults
- Eating disorders
- Smoking (the first treatment center in the country to be non-smoking)
- Sexual compulsivity
- Relationship dependency
- Spirituality and personality disorders
Reach Out to Alina Lodge Today
If you or someone you care about is battling addiction, contact Alina Lodge today. To find out more about our long-term treatment program, contact us online, or call 833.685.1700.