Despite how addiction is often portrayed in the media and described by conventional wisdom, substance use disorder is not merely a matter of moral strength or willpower. Specialists like the ones in the 90-day rehab program at Alina Lodge have known for decades that addiction is a disease that affects the chemistry of the brain and brings with it a whole host of adverse physical and mental symptoms. Substance use disorder has a similar relapse rate to other diseases, and like other diseases, it must be treated professionally.
Sadly, the majority of the tens of millions of Americans who struggle with substance use problems will not get the help they need. And many who attempt to do so will relapse because they do not give their recovery the time it needs to take hold. One of the unique aspects of our treatment programs at Alina Lodge is that we offer a continuum of care based on the duration of a student’s stay in our long-term program.
Why a 90-Day Rehab Program?
At Alina Lodge, we have designed our program around the idea that the most critical ingredient in recovery from substance use problems is time. It is assuredly not the only ingredient. Recovery is a complex process that involves a broad range of strategies and approaches. Time, however, is “of the essence” when it comes to genuine, lasting sobriety. This is in part because addiction itself works on several fronts. Part of that time is spent allowing the chemical makeup of the brain to recalibrate and return to normal levels. It also takes time to explore and address the root causes of addiction, to establish healthy habits and routines, and to devise strategies for the triggers and stressors that you will undoubtedly encounter after your time at Alina Lodge.
At Alina Lodge, we design treatment plans that are customized to meet the individual needs of each of our students. One of the most important variables is the duration of their stay in our program. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, the minimum that any individual should stay in a program is 90 days. Over the course of that time, we make a point of giving our students the tools they need to rebuild their lives in a meaningful way, free of drugs and alcohol.
The longer duration of the 90-Day Program provides significant advantages over shorter-term or outpatient programs. These advantages include:
- An increased chance of successful recovery as indicated by studies showing statistically better outcomes for individuals in an extended care addiction treatment center
- The opportunity to focus solely on recovery in an environment free of distractions or temptations
- Enough time to master skills and strategies that will aid you in maintaining your recovery and sobriety
- An environment where you can meet others in similar situations which can then become a life-long supportive network
What to Expect in a 90-Day Rehab Center
At Alina Lodge, we offer a full spectrum of residential treatment options. After you have completed medically supervised detoxification at one of our satellite detox centers, your long-term residential treatment will begin in earnest. Over the course of your 90 days in our beautifully appointed facility in rural New Jersey, your treatment will include some of all of the following:
- Individual therapy sessions, including clinically-based approaches like traditional cognitive-behavioral therapy and more cutting-edge methods like dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy sessions, in which you will work on communication skills and gain the insights of your peers in recovery as you develop the social support network that will follow you throughout your recovery journey
- Family therapy, in which you will work on healing the relationships damaged by your substance use and work on strengthening family relationships
- Mindfulness-based relapse prevention therapy is aimed at decreasing your chance of relapse once you are no longer in our care
- Grief therapy for students whose experience of loss has played a role in their substance use problems
You will find these treatment approaches as well as a combination of other clinically-based and holistic treatment modalities in our 90-day rehab center on our New Jersey campus. We are committed to your continuum of care even after your long-term stay is concluded. Our Alumni Program is just one way in which we continue to support your recovery.
Reach Out to Alina Lodge Today
When you are battling a substance use problem, it can seem like there is no hope. And this feeling can be amplified when you have attempted to achieve your sobriety goals before and failed. If this sounds like the situation you or someone you care about is currently experiencing, Alina Lodge is here to help you. Our long-term treatment options start at the length of a 90-day rehab program. Learn more about our options by reaching out to Alina Lodge online or calling 833.685.1700. You don’t have to go it alone any longer.