Opiate Addiction Treatment Program in NJ
Opiates are among the most addictive drugs available today. Often, an opiate addiction begins from a legitimate prescription for pain medication from a doctor. As people take the medication as prescribed, they may begin to enjoy the effects. Suddenly, they may begin taking more of the medication than prescribed, and soon they have a prescription drug addiction. Once the prescription runs out, they turn to other opiates to satisfy their craving. Soon, these people are trapped in the endless cycle of drug addiction.
At our substance abuse treatment center in New Jersey, we have seen many strong and successful people become addicted to opiates. Our team recognizes that addiction is a disease and not a choice. As such, we believe that prescription drug addiction can be treated by professionals as the disease that it is. We provide an opiate rehab program that gives people the tools, skills, and strategies that they may need to end their dependence on opiates or prescription drugs.
What Are Signs of Opiate Addiction?
Opiates are drugs that are derived from the opium poppy plant. When ingested, opiates bind to receptors in the brain, suppress the central nervous system, and relieve pain. The main reason that opiates are so addictive is that they create endorphins in the brain, which produces euphoric feelings for the user. As the opiate use increases, the brain is tricked into ending the natural production of endorphins. Eventually, the only way a person can experience positive feelings is by using the drug.
Perhaps you are someone who is abusing opiates or prescription drugs. If so, you surely know that professional treatment may be the only way to end your addiction. However, you may be concerned about a friend or family member who may be addicted to opiates. It is crucial to be able to identify signs of opiate addiction so that you can get your loved one the help that they need and deserve.
Indications of opiate addiction include:
- Mood swings or irritability
- Anxiety or depression
- Legal or financial issues
- Decreased performance at job or school
- Isolation from family and friends
- Hallucinations, paranoia, or delusions
When you see these signs of opiate addiction, reach out to our Alina Lodge team for support and resources to give your loved one a chance for a drug-free lifestyle.
What Are Some Benefits of Opiate Rehab?
The opiate rehab program at Alina Lodge can be effective for people who genuinely immerse themselves in treatment. Some of the many benefits of our opiate rehab program include:
- A judgment-free environment – During opiate rehab at Alina Lodge, we cultivate an open and honest community so that people can freely share during therapy sessions.
- Professional supervision – Our team gives the support that people in treatment need to be successful in recovery. Also, our experienced staff monitors your physical and mental well-being to ensure your safety.
- Therapeutic options – At Alina Lodge, we believe that addiction treatment should be personalized to meet each person’s treatment needs. As a result, we proudly offer a wide array of addiction therapy choices, including our trauma therapy program and psychotherapy program.
Our opiate rehab program provides benefits that are unique to you. The only way to feel the benefits of opiate rehab is to enroll in our rehabilitation program today.
Kickstart Your Recovery with Our Opiate Rehab Program
Opiates and prescription drugs can be effective pain relievers for some but can cause devastating addiction for others. If you or someone you care about is fighting an opiate addiction or a prescription drug addiction, the opiate rehab program at Alina Lodge can be the source of support and strength that you may need to get your recovery started. Contact our team today for more information about our opiate rehab program by calling 800.575.6343 or completing our secure online form.