The cycle of addiction can be brutal and feel impossible to break, especially if you or a loved one has already made more than one attempt at quitting. While more than half of those who deal with alcohol use disorders do relapse, that doesn’t mean that we should give up and let addiction take over our lives. Fighting addiction takes a team effort, patience, and persistence, and while it can be very challenging at times, the rewards can be truly remarkable if we don’t give up.
Causes of relapse can vary, but short-term programs are often just not enough to support long-term recovery. At Alina Lodge, our long-term care for alcohol addiction treatment is comprehensive, collaborative, and informed. You can trust us to help you find what it takes to heal. Contact us today by completing our online contact form or calling us at 833.685.1700.
Residential Treatment Programs Can Help
A variety of factors causes alcohol use disorders, but one of the most significant factors is environmental. If someone is stuck in an unhealthy routine or habit, it is crucial to give them access to a way out of the environment that is enabling addiction. A residential alcoholism treatment program can provide a solid foundation for a lifestyle that is transformed and healthy.
When seeking alcoholism treatment, especially at a residential program, it can feel quite stressful to think about how much time it may take to gain and maintain sobriety. However, remember that long-term and extended care are options available to you and your loved ones to help support long-term recovery rather than leave the majority of the burden on the individual.
Benefits of residential alcohol rehab at Alina Lodge include:
- Medical assistance to ease withdrawals and decrease chances of relapse
- Opportunities to practice skills such as keeping a healthy daily routine in a focused and safe environment
- Building new relationships with others who can support you in recovery, as well as the opportunity to continue these relationships after program completion
- Access to professionals who are skilled in multiple fields who can facilitate effective healing and recovery
- Discretion and privacy throughout rehab, providing emotional security for students to be able to focus on recovery
Personalized Alcohol Rehab Takes Time
While many who are battling alcohol addiction may want to snap their fingers and be rid of their disorder, the reality is that recovery is a lifelong commitment that requires special understanding and support. Being surrounded by a social circle or family dynamic that frequently triggers continued alcohol consumption can leave people feeling isolated and out of control.
That’s why at Alina Lodge, we understand the importance of choosing healthy relationships, hobbies, and activities. We are proud to offer our students high-quality care and expertise. Our team also provides personalized and comprehensive support, such as:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Mindfulness-based relapse prevention
- Individual, group, and family therapy options
- Trauma therapy
- EMDR (eye movement desensitization and reprocessing) therapy
- Aftercare and alumni program to support continued sobriety
At Alina Lodge, our continuum of care acts as a safety net for each student from the first day of their detox, through graduation, and beyond. Our proud alumni are able to continue celebrating sobriety together and can maintain friendships and support one another through regular meetings both online and in person.
Begin Your Healing with Residential Alcohol Rehab at Alina Lodge
If you or a loved one is battling alcohol addiction, substance use disorder, or mental health disorder, it is crucial to act quickly. The sooner treatment begins in Alina Lodge’s residential alcohol rehab, the more time we have to achieve and maintain recovery and sobriety. Our specialized and caring team of professionals is ready to listen and answer your questions. Reach out today by completing our online form or calling us at 833.685.1700.